Thank you for showing interest in IFA-planet – A Mutual Fund Portfolio Management Software. IFA-Planet is the intellectual property of FinVise Business Technologies
which holds full right to issue, cancel and renew the usage licenses to the users. Buyers of this licenses are bound by the following terms and conditions. For the
purposes of these terms and conditions, “this software” refers to IFA-Planet and, “this company” refers to FinVise Business Technologies
1. The sale of usage license of IFA-Planet gives no ownership right to the user, it only gives right to use the software through its different log-in panels- Admin,
Client and Sub-brokers/Relationship Managers etc.
2. The software license is sold with one time upfront fees and will expire on 365th day. Company will charge annual maintenance charge for renewal of software based on
your custom requirement + applicable GST per year. Company may change the Annual Maintenance Fees from time to time, but the rise will not be higher than 10% of the
previous year rate. All such changes will be intimated to the users at least one month advance.
3. The company is not accountable for any cash amount paid by users, without the Head Office receipt. None of our vendors are authorized for collecting cash against
the upfront fees or Renewal fees for this software
4. In any case, FinVise Business Technologies is not responsible for any error in the software, erupted due to any problem in the web hosting environment. FinVise
Business Technologies does not claim responsibility for any technical disruptions that the user(s) may face due to the hardware / software failures on the web
hosting. Rectification in such events will be charged as per the company decision and pricing model.
5. IFA-Planet is web based software and all its components are installed on Cloud Server. User is solely responsible for safety of data, server password etc. of their portal.
6. Users are advised to check the free demo / trial version before making the final purchase of the license, as there will be no refund of fees after sale of license.
7. IFA-Planet comes with exhaustive help section for the user. However, the company have created various learning tools also in form of slides. As a part of our
services we are committed towards best of training to the user at no extra cost. However there is no binding of site visits or one to one training sessions for the
8. Under these Terms of Usage, the Licensee (You) are bound under the court of Law that you will not copy, resale, modify this software under any circumstances.
Failing to adhere to these terms will result in criminal action against the Licensee under the Copyright Infringement and the Intellectual Property Laws of India.
Users are made aware through this Terms of Service that the Company has made necessary arrangements in the software itself to check any unauthorized usage.
9. Company is accepting request and demand for customizations, modifications and additions required in the software to suit User’s business model. Company will charge
as per the agreed rate for any such customization job.
10. Company will not be responsible for errors or problems arisen in the software due to users own vendors or customization sources, like- web host, ISP providers or the issues related to the data provided by the mutual fund registrars.
11. The software uses data returned by the R&T’s (Registrar and Transfer agents) for each user directly. The company is not liable for any discrepancy in the data
received from R&T’s end.
(a) User(s) hereby undertakes and agrees to indemnify at all times and hold harmless FinVise Business Technologies, from and against all actions, proceedings,
claims, liabilities including statutory liability), penalties, demands and costs, awards, damages, losses and/or expenses however arising directly or indirectly, by
the use of IFA-Planet.
(b) User(s) shall also fully indemnify and hold harmless FinVise Business Technologies against any loss, costs, expenses, demands or liability, whether direct or
indirect, arising out of a claim by User’s customers, investors, sub-brokers, employees, or any other third party.
(c) Though FinVise Business Technologies has taken due diligence and proper testing of IFA-Planet in evaluating the transactions returned by the RTAs to generate MIS
output, however FinVise Business Technologies does not provide any warranties/guarantees of the accuracy of reports generated using IFA-Planet. The User(s) hereby
indemnify FinVise Business Technologies from and against all actions, proceedings, claims, liabilities (including statutory liability), penalties, demands and
costs, awards, damages, losses and/or expenses however arising directly or indirectly, from the use of these reports or any other
tool provided in IFA-Planet.
NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
Without prejudice to any other provisions of these Terms & Conditions, FinVise Business Technologies shall not be liable to the User(s) for any loss or damage
whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with the IFA-Planet software and services, including without limitation any: –
(a) Loss of data;
(b) Any consequential loss or damage or loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings arising out of the performance/accuracy of IFA-Planet or
Changes in Terms & Conditions
The company may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time; however any such changes will be intimated to existing users within one
month of such change. By buying this software, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check it
properly at the time of purchase of your license.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with relevant Indian laws, both substantive and procedural. In the event of any dispute
arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Indian courts at Indore (MP) will have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.